Ancient Egyptian Applied Philosophy:
The Keys of Ra
The Keys of Ra is an exercise in applied philosophy using Ancient Egyptian concepts of Truth and the power of Naturu (God) mixed with modern day thought processes to create a system for self perfection (healing) that radiates out into the world. Based on the world view represented in the sacred hieroglyphs of the Ancient Egyptians, this course is accompanied by a class manual for personal use to do self-study and to continue learning outside of class. The basic premise behind the course is to give the student an opportunity to open communication with his or her own higher self (or selves as the Egyptians believed). In so doing, the student learns how to receive and amplify energy from God, how to direct energy with proper intention, and how to instruct others.
- Alternative Health and Healing - Energy may be uneven throughout the physical and/or subtle bodies. Detecting and smoothing this energy disturbance can result in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual changes for the better. Keys of Ra classes offer ample time for demonstration and practice of feeling and moving energy.
- Divination - Communicating with the "All-That-Is" through the higher self will result in messages being received for personal, community, and universal benefit. Keys of Ra students practice these forms of communicating both in class and for self study.
- Magick and Shamanism - The Keys of Ra use sacred ceremony to connect to the divine in class where forms of worship are practiced and analyzed.
- Nature Religions - The Ancient Egyptian religion worshipped naturu (deities) personifying aspects of nature. Looking at Nature as a teacher is communicated and learned through Keys of Ra class exercises.
- Self-Awareness - Dialogue with one's own higher self (or selves) results in self knowledge and conscious growth. Keys of Ra students become familiar with the levels of self through teaching and journaling.
- Self Development - Through journaling and homework exercises, the Keys of Ra are used to consciously direct personal growth on mental, emotional, physical and spiritual levels.
- Spiritual Science - All precepts taught in Keys of Ra class are experienced through demonstration and practice.